Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gracie is 1 month old already!!! Time is going by in fast forward. I wish I could press pause. She is getting big, fast! As you can see, Parker says "she is six"(six what? lol)
At her 2 week check up she weighed 9lbs 5 oz and grew 2 inches they say. She is getting tobe a chunk!

Parker is one of the best big brothers there is! Mommy can't leave the two alone for less than two seconds without Parker trying to "help out". He loves to put her pacifier in and give her hugs and rock her in the chair and even feed her graham crackers.

These are my favorite kids!

2 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Brooke! I want to come visit you and your new baby and your other baby. Are you accepting visitors? I have a really cute outfit for Gracie.

Annelise said...

You have such a cute family! Congratulations on the new baby!