Parker had a birthday yesterday. I woke him up and said Happy Birthday Parker. He said "am I three mom?" He was so excited, so I thought I would put that enthusiasm to work and tell him that he had to go potty in the toilet now that he was three. He ran straight to that toilet but didn't sit there quite long enough. We will have to keep trying.
We had a little get together with his aunts and uncles and we all made him a Birthday Express Train. That turned out pretty cute. He wanted a train birthday party for the longest time and never let me forget it. He was so spoiled. You can definitely tell he is the first grandchild!
Daddy bought him a Lincoln Logs with a train set. It's really cute. Eli came over to help him set it up.
Parker was so exctied to come home to find a surprise at the front door! A present from Aunt Bonnie!
Happy Birthday Parker!!!
1 comment:
Happy b-day, Parker! He's pretty darn cute . . . although it looks like he has some competition now!
Post a Comment