Sunday, May 17, 2009

Papa passed away in March and Parker and I were able to go to California for the graveside service along with Grandpa and Grandma and ZAQ. Parker had so much fun at Bonnie's house. He talks about going back every single day.
Papa was such a fun Grandpa. I loved him so much, still do. It was hard to say good bye but he is so much happier with Nana in heaven waiting for us. At the viewing, Parker saw me crying and looked up at us and said "mom, he is gonna miss me!" That's right Parker, Papa will miss us, he loved his grandchildren, even the great ones. When ever I brought the babies to see him at his house or the rest home, his face always lit up with joy. He will definitely be missed.

They let us throw dirt on the site before they burried him, Dale told Parker to throw in a rock Parker found. It was huge, lol. Parker almost fell in.
 (luckily Rich caught P so we could keep him)
This is the sweetest picture I have ever seen. Zaq and Parker are pretty good buddies.
Until we meet again Papa, Rest in Peace. I love you!




No comments: