Friday, August 14, 2009
Kidney Stone Free
After taking a week off for the cruise I was ready to get back into Dental assisting again. I have been working at the Deli for the past year but recently got a job in Orem that I would start the week after we got back. So I go into work for 2 days and love it. The third day at work I woke up with a tremendous back ache. I thought I better just tough it out for this new job. I started getting really sick and throwing up and stuff so I went home. I could barely drive home I was in so much pain. Anyway, to make a long boring story short, after "waiting it out" for the day I went to the insta care only to hear that I needed to run to ER and get a CT scan. At the ER I found out I had an 8 mm kidney stone and a 8 cm cyst on my ovary. So I was unable to schedule surgery to remove that huge beast until tuesday the following week. Thats 5 days of percocet! I don't even really remember anything about this last week! Im feeling much better now but still a little dizzy from the general anesthesia I guess. But I am really starting to get annoyed with cartoons 24/7. Gotta get out of the house! I start work again on tuesday, excited for that! Don't get me wrong though, I love myself some Parker and Gracie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whoa Brooke! I'm glad you are okay. Congrats on the new job. I guess I am going to have to start going to the dentist (and maybe I'll see you). Your kids are so cute ps
Post a Comment