Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday P Baby!

Cute P climbing a Tree
Parkers first day of preschoolBraden making a Volcano for Parkers Dinosaur Party
His Volcano CakeThe back melted in the sun all day
He used his feet like this to open all his presents


Parkers friend Jesus
Luckily Gracie Daisy slept the whole party. This is right after she woke up.
 Grandma Dolly got her a present too.

Parker boy is finally 4! He has been talking about his birthday for months now. He kept saying "when I'm 4 I am going to go poop in the toilet". lol. He has been better since his birthday but we still have accidents.  My how time flies though. I cannot believe he is already 4. Seems like we just got married and took those 20something positive pregnancy tests. We love our big boy so much. He is so stinking smart. He knows all his letters and can write his own name. He loves to ask me how to spell things so he can write them. He started preschool this year at Grandma Patti's preschool and is loving that. It was hat day on friday but he had to wear a silly hat so we found a davy crockett hat for him to wear. He said everyone in class laughed. He loves his uncles (and his aunts) but he wants to be just like them. He is becoming a nice big brother. Him and Gracie have fun together, sometimes. They are pretty cute when they play together. He gives her the xbox controller with no battery while he plays the real thing. Parker says the cutest things and I need to start writing them all down cuz I know I won't remember them. He asked me the other day why Papa died. (I love that he loves papa so much) I told him that he just got old and sick. He said "no mom, he was tired alot and wanted to sleep alot." He makes us laugh and smile everyday and we just can't wait to get home from work to see him. I hope he never grows up and stays 4 forever. He is our best buddy.
 Just don't change the channel off 301, its his favorite.











2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that he kicked his feet out like that to open his presents! He really is so adorable!

Annelise said...

What a smart kid!!! I love that he is so sweet to his sister. We have had a few problems wih Olivia and her treatment of Caroline. Hopefully it will get better.