Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Dolly


I told Parker it was going to be Grandma Dolly's Birthday soon and everyday since then he has been so worried that we were going to be late for Grandma's Birthday party. It's finally here today! Happy Birthday Grandma Dolly!!! He is wondering what kind of party games we are going to play. I asked him what he would like to play and he said hopscotch, hide and seek and tic tac toe. We're going to have so much fun.
(I am attempting to make cake balls. If you haven't heard of them or tasted them...ahhh, you are missing out. Check out bakerella.blogspot.com. I may post some pics if they turn out well.)
Grandma Dolly is the best Grandma Dolly there is!
She is also the greatest mom anyone could ask for.
Love you Mom!

2 comments:

Annelise said...

I love Grandma Dolly too!Catherine loves making cake balls too. I guess I should try some.

Anonymous said...

Brookie 4 months after my birthday I feel so lucky to have you post such a wonderful words for me. My heart is happy to read your blog. You are such a sweetheart and those kids full my cup every-time I see them. LOVE YOU! MOM