Sunday, October 24, 2010



Were just about finished with Parker's room. We decided to go with Toy Story Theme. I think the blue is pretty crazy but it was a mix up or mismatch paint can (whatever you call it) from Walmart and it only cost me $3.88!! I think it turned out pretty cute. And the stickers are supposed to be removable so when he grows out of Toy Story we can easily put something else up in there. It should last him a few years I hope :) I still have to get a bed spread. Haven't found one I love yet. I want to make a drape or curtain to cover up his exposed closet. For some reason there is no door...weird.
I was telling my sister about all my ideas for Gracie's room and eventually the bathroom downstairs and so on. She said I should go into interior decorating! NO THANKS! I spend hours and hours checking blogs for ideas and planning it out in my head. It would be such a headache. Plus I feel like it's never really my own idea. I put everyone else's ideas into one. Kinda like cheating I think. But on the other hand, it might be a little easier because it's someone else's money! They would obviously have a larger budget then I would since they can hire an interior decorator. It costs me like 10 bucks for the stickers on Parker's wall. A few bucks for hardware in there. I already had the headboard and mattress and frame. I'm pretty proud of myself but I don't think I would want to do it for a living.
Here is some of my ideas for Princess Gracie:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! (When the time comes,) I want to be a cute mom just like Brookie. Love P's room! Can't wait to see Gracie's! I love that she loves pink and baby dolls and such.

Amberly said...

How fun! I love redecorating. Parker's room looks so cute and I love the idea for Gracie's. Have fun:)