
Come try Provo's Best Downtown Deli!
Clint recently purchased a deli in Provo called Hickory Kist on Center St.
Go to clintsplace.com to visit his website. Clint loves being his own boss! He has wanted to own his own place since we got married and finally after 3 years of begging, I let him. Ha Ha Ha. We got a great deal on the place and have remodled it to make it our own. We have had lots of help and support from family and friends in getting this place ready for business. We are going to eventually call the place Clint's Place but for now, to ease on the changes, calling it Hickory Kist. It's getting pretty famous for "The Clinster" which is smoked turkey, chicken breast, bacon, cream cheese and bbq sauce. Sounds pretty messy! But the customers love it and come back for more. You can customize your own sandwich or choose from one the 20 sandwiches Clint has designed himself.
Come see the place. I think you'll really like it.
2 comments:
Mmm.... I wish I had a Clinster right now:) or a Bettsys Deli delight - oooh, or a zeppelins coda. Perhaps a Dylan's Desire! I love Clints Deli!
Wow! I am so impressed. We are coming to visit.
Post a Comment