Saturday, January 19, 2008

Were PrEgGo with numero 2!!!

Parker's going to be a big brother! Baby due to arrive Aug 19, hopefully earlier, Parker came 10 days early which made mommy and daddy happy. I don't really think Parker knows what is about to happen quite yet. We are trying to teach the little guy but he actually thinks there is a baby in his belly. Every time I try to explain that there is a baby in my belly, he asks "is he crying mom?" He is so funny. Parker will be 3 in September so the babies will be just short one month of 3 years apart. We're super excited and very nervous for the adjustment that is headed our way. What do I do if one of the kids fall asleep while were shopping and the other wants to be held or how am I supposed to put two kids in the car? Which one do I buckle in first?
Clint is kind of leaning to a boy, well lets face it, he is leaning. Two boys would be so fun, they would be little buddies. I am feeling like its a girl this time. Im just not as sick as last time, Im showing a little sooner then last time and I already bought the cutest pink fabric for a quilt. But I would be happy to put it away and try for a pink one next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies are so amazing, I'm so excited for you to have another little kid runnin' around the place. Parker's such a cutie!!! (I think you're going to have a "Parker-ina" this time, let's hope!)

Anonymous said...

p.s. This is Sarah ;)

Amber Sessions said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! It took me a while to open your blog and I finally opened it today. Congrats on everything, I want a Sandwich!!! heehee! Love and miss you guys, and I am working on our blog today to try and get it all set up (we chose the same background!!) so I will send you the address asap! Love you guys and again we are so pumped for you, Parker is a big brother!!!

Aaron Gundy said...

Lets hope its another lil boy-- Parker needs somebody to build train tracks with.