Parker was very cute watching the baby on the computer. I couldn't wait for this day to come because I was hoping it would make things easier for Parker to understand that there really is a baby in my belly. He still thinks there is one in his belly too, but that's just too cute to try and change. I am very excited for a baby girl! I have had a blast with Parker and his all boy qualities and am looking forward to the hair bows and pink dresses to put on the new baby! They said everything looks healthy and the due date is on for the 19th of August still. Wish that would of changed to sooner but I guess she needs all the time she can get in that oven. Not looking forward to a hot pregnant summer but I've done it before and can do it again. Thanks to all those who were there when we announced the great news, it was fun to share with you!
1 comment:
I have a baby in my belly too - Parker and I feel your pain. No seriously though, I have an appointment to go interpret in the OBGYN clinic this week....its gonna be so weird!
Post a Comment