Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love Valentine's Day! Those conversation hearts are my very favorite candy!
 I always make sure before buying that they are soft though,
 I try to pinch one in the bag to make sure they are fresh. So if anyone wonders what to get me for Valentine's Day...
So I made some Sugar Cookies to sell at the Deli last week and they 
were so so good! I ate like 10 of them.
 Im going to be selling them Heart Shaped for Valentine's Day
Come in to the Deli to sample one and order a Dozen for your LOVERS!
Enough plugs for the deli...a little update on our babies. Gracie seems to be growing very fast. She is a whopping 16+ lbs now and I had to pull out the 9 month clothes for the little 5 month old girly! At least she eats. Parker on the other hand eats like a bird and sometimes it takes him over an hour just to get him to eat 5 bites of a burrito. We have to make a game out of eating so he will even think about it. But he will eat candy. So I have to use that as a bribe. He is very rebellious right now. We're not really sure how to handle it, lol. We tell him he has to listen to us or he gets in time out but when we don't pay attention to him he will tell us we have to have time out for not listening to him. He keeps us laughing everyday. 
It is really fun being parents of two. We love them both more and more each day. Parker and Gracie are like best friends right now and we hope that lasts! They always wake up at the exact same time in the morning and are laughing from that very minute on at eachother. It is very cute. Parker loves to make Gracie laugh. Gracie is learning to make herself laugh, it is very fake but so so funny. I'll have to try and video tape it and post it cuz it's hilarious. She is also getting ready to crawl. She can't sit on her own yet but we got this cool chair called a bumbo that helps them learn. It's nice to give her a little bit of independence once in a while.
Well, my camera battery has been dead so I have no pictures to post this time. But trust me, the kids are still cute!

1 comment:

Catherine Faux said...

That's really funny about Parker's eating. Lucy is like that too. Although she will always be hungry for candy and medicine (should I be scared?!!) I like that Gracie makes herself laugh. haha. I need to see that video.