
Hard to tell but I painted our toenails PINK! It's going to be so fun watching this little girl grow up. I can't wait 'till she has hair for little pigtails and cute little bows and all the fun dresses with bracelets and cute shoes. Don't get me wrong though, Parker is just as fun of a boy as ever. I have even painted his nails a few times too.
Gracie learned how to hold her bottle a few days ago. Happy day and sad day! Gives me a little break but sad to not forced to have to spend that time with her to hold her bottle. Good thing she is such a good baby and still lets me nurse her when I get home from work!

Daddy got me a new faucet for Christmas and came over to install it. Parker grabbed his tools and wanted to help too. He has his safety glasses and all. He calls his wrench a "squeeze" ;)
Gracie also started crawling, BACKWARDS. It's so funny cuz in this photo I was scared for a second cuz I couldn't find her at first glance and then found her in between our two couches. She had backed up in between them. Pretty funny I thought. This is Parkers spot. He is always hanging out in there. Don't ask why! He only has a million other things to do (especially after christmas) but he likes to hand out in the whole between the couches. He got a good kick out of Gracie crawling into his spot.
Last night my family came over to play cards and Parker brought Gracie some toys to keep her happy. She sure was happy. She thought those bunny ears were so fun. She kept shaking her head to make them move. Or maybe she hated them and was trying to get them off. Hard to say.

Parker and Gracie are best buds! Lets hope it lasts forever. Not looking forward to the fighting! She sure keeps her eye on Parker. She knows his voice ands looks for him when he is not around. What fun my kiddos are!



1 comment:
cute kids cute pictures!
Post a Comment