Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Gracie!


My little Sweetheart turned 1!
Time flies too fast, seems like you were just born.
I made daisy cupcakes for my Gracie Daisy
She barely touched her cake! 
But she did share with everyoneand fed them all a bite.
Gracie got the cutest little SaltWater sandals from Aunt Bonnie!
I absolutely love them. Definitely a must for next summer too!
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled Gracie and got her this cute stroller too.
She loves to push her new baby around.
She really got spoiled! She is so loved, being the
only grand-daughter helps I'm sure!
Parker was just excited for her birthday as if it
was his own. Good thing his is only a month after hers.
Taylor and Parker in their birthday hats!

i love my baby gracie, there really is only one word that sums it up...
sweetheart.
one look and anyone can see, she is so adorable, lovable, sweet and happy. she has been the best baby from the start. gracie is my best friend and i can't wait her you to grow up and learn and have fun with her big parker. he loves her so much too, even though sometimes he forgets. i love her sweet little kisses and her humongus hugs she loves to give. it melts my heart especially when she gives eli a hug. eli thinks that is the greatest thing in the whole world. we were blessed to have you come to our family! 

3 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Wow Brooke! Gracie is so big now and has so much hair. She is really cute.

Shelley said...

What a sweet post. Gracie is just a doll! I love her little party dress.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think sweetheart sums it up too! I love her so much! Grandma Dolly