Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Grampa Dolly

Grandpa turns 50 something today!!! Age doesn't matter when you are a grandpa. You're old. JK Daddy! I couldn't ask for a better Dad. He is always there for me for any time, place or reason I need him. Anytime we have something broken, Parker always says grandpa dolly can fix it. Despite his best efforts to be called Papa Wheelie, Grampa Dolly is just as cute I think. Maybe it will catch on as more grandkids come. (not an announcement!)
with Parker
with Gracie


If you ever need to find my dad on the first saturday of August, look no further than the poop ponds. He basically started Mud Volleyball and it has been a tradition for like 10 years. It's so much fun. Hopefully he can play next year, he is still healing from a broken elbow. Parker calls it the bionic elbow! People better watch out next year, with a bionic elbow like that he is sure to dominate!
He doesn't like to associate this day with the tragedies of 9/11, but the awesomeness of his baby the 9-11 porsche. Someday he will have that dang thing up and running. My Daddy loves to work on cars and so I let him work on my every once in a while (tee hee).
He is an awesome support group!
He gives great father's blessings.
He is always thinking of others.
He loves is grandkids probably more than his own kids :)
Love you Dad!


3 comments:

Annelise said...

Yeah. Your dad is pretty awesome. He ranks number four on my Awesome Dads list.

the Wilcox Family said...

We like him, too. . . . just wondering where the name "Dolly" came from? Pretty darn cute. And, yep, he is like Superdad/grandpa.

Anonymous said...

I love my unca Rob. He is so cute with P and Gracie!! This is such a cute shoutout to him.