Clint and I waiting for John Mayer, patiently. Owl City opened and I'm sad to say they were pretty much well, horrible. A little dissapointment there but it was worth sitting through to get to see JM!!! My brothers and a friend came with us. Both my brothers love JM also. Zaq spent $50 on a JM hoodie!! (I'm gonna steal it from him while he sleeps.)
This is right when he first came out. I had binoculars the whole time and was searching the stage looking for him to come out. I wanted to be the first to see him. At first, I thought he was wearing sweat pants. I was freaked out! But these pants aren't much better. They are like major floods! He even talked about his outfit for a while. It was funny.
He is pretty much the greatest of all times!!! Clint enjoyed it (secretly) I know. (It was now Dave Matthews which he loved a few weeks before this) JM played a Jimi Hendrix song and I think he threw in some Ray Charles and maybe even Bob Dylan. He is amazing. I loved to hear him jam for like 15 minutes everytime he played a song. Clint is going to hate this post, so I'll shut up now.
(love you JM)
1 comment:
Remeber how we listened to John Mayer for like hours on our way to Cali?
Post a Comment